How the Affordable Care Act Affects Your Taxes
- How will the Affordable Care Act affect me when I file my taxes?
- What health insurance documents will I need to bring to the site to complete my return?
- What happens if I don’t know where to find the documents related to my health care coverage?
- I’m over age 65 and receive Medicare. My spouse is only 59, but she works full-time and has medical insurance from her employer. How does the Affordable Care Act affect us?
- I didn’t have medical insurance last year. What type of situations might entitle me to an exemption from the Shared Responsibility Payment?
- What if I have applied for an exemption but have not yet gotten a response? Will I still be able to get my return completed?